Thursday, April 16, 2015

Random Moments of a Day ~ 4/16/15

I love my job. But having said that, I really love my days offThe work/off ratio is 3:2 so those two days are treasures. And today was no exception. After lounging about drinking tea, reading the news, and doing laundry, I met my son for lunch at Murphy's Family Restaurant that we found by driving down Lake Michigan Drive looking for a restaurant we'd hadn't already been to.
It was old timey dining at its best. The waitresses knew the customers and my son was the youngest person there by decades. The breakfasts were fine and just what you would expect in a small town, family-owned place.
A stop at Mejjers to pick up a few things found no carts available and a suited employee on the phone trying to find out what went amiss.
Some photos from the road gave me men not working and smart phones at bus stops.
Back home the cheery daffodils called to me for more photos and I took these laying down on the driveway. It's not so easy getting up so appreciate the angles :-)
And the lovely Smokey is always around to keep me company. Cheers to enjoying the random moments of each day, wherever you are!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment